Breaking in Chippewa Hi-Shine Engineer Boots
My partner, BikerBeef liked them so much, he was given a pair for Christmas 2005.
But wait! He said they were "too stiff" so they needed breaking in. Since I wear boots all the time, all day long, I said I'd be happy to do that. The following pics are of these boots during the break-in period.
1. Breakfast Boots
2. Waterproof test on a rainy morning
3. Put it out and go back in.
4. Fixing the Harley
5. Goin' for a ride on the Harley
6. Attending a Hot Boots party in Washington DC during Mid-Atlantic Leather Weekend 2006.
7. Some fun
8. No, you can't have 'em back!
9. Kiss & Make up